Saturday, January 20, 2007

Media Checklist

1. I only use the telephone when I am at home but I tend to use my cell phone a lot. More than likely the person that I call the most is my boyfriend Garrett Horvath, however, I do call my parents and brother quite a bit as well.

2. The last public speaking event that I attended was in early December; Christmas Vespers is always one of my favorite holiday events.

3. I'm not in my room a lot so therefore I don't IM a lot. When I get on the computer to check my email I only usually IM people when I have a question or if my friends IM me. I most often chat with Bridget or my aunt on IM.

4. I use my email quite a bit. I find that it is an easy and quick way to communicate with others and to receive information that I may need to know.

5. I bought a CD this past summer and also went to a concert in Pittsburgh.

6. The most recent thing I watched on TV was the news yesterday. I only occasionally turn on the TV when I am in my room, I like to listen to music more. When I do turn it on, I don't always pay attention to it, so whatever is on, is on.

7. During fall semester, I had to miss an episode of Grey's Anatomy and my friend recorded it for me.

8. Today my sorority got together to watch the DVD "Step Up" in Mueller Theater.

9. Last night while my sisters and I were driving to Sheetz, we listened to 103.9 (Rock 104) because one of our favorite songs was playing.

10. I am in the midst of reading the original story of Peter Pan and Wendy by J.M. Barrie. My parents bought it for me for Christmas because the 100th Anniversary edition was just put out on the shelves and I love the movies Peter Pan and Hook.

11. I read the NCAA newspaper on Thursday morning. I was wasting time waiting to get into the weight room and I like to talk with the trainers, while they were busy with someone else I took a look at the paper to see what new and interesting things were going on in college sports, particularly my sport -- soccer.

12. The most recent magazine that I read was Fitness magazine. I was walking through the grocery store and caught a glimpse of it. Since I love to workout I thought it would be a good read.

13. I had to write a letter for my Educational Psychology class fall semester, I believe it was in the beginning of October that I sent it.

14. I have both Facebook and Myspace bookmarked on my computer. I don't spend a lot of time on them, but I do check them everyday just to see if someone posted something or sent me a message.

15. I do not have a Facebook or Myspace blog. I really am not too big of a fan of blogs because I like to keep information personal, however, this class will give me the opportunity to explore the blogging world.

No comments: